Hello again

>> Saturday, April 16, 2011

Well it appears I dropped off the face of the Earth again. I can't believe it's been since October that I've posted on my blog. Shame! Shame!

Things have been rather busy with family life. Our bundle of joy has arrived and is already 4 weeks old. How in the world did 4 weeks go by so fast? Here is my newest model and precious little boy Noah....


At the beginning of the year I decided that I needed to take some time off and focus on some personal projects. Here is a few of my projects I worked on.


A blanket for the baby. I am in the process of
adding some crochet edging.


A hat for the baby.



This hat is available for purchase at a reduced price, $10.
This hat was used for 2 photo shoots and no longer fits Noah




Contact me if you are interested in your own blanket or crochet hat. stitchesincotton@gmail.com
I have plenty of flannel in great baby prints. A hat and blanket combo would be a great baby shower gift.

I will be posting some of the other projects I worked on in the next couple of days. So be sure to bookmark me or follow my blog. I also will be opening the shop back up in a month or two with some new products.


Post a Comment