>> Wednesday, May 5, 2010
The wonderful Heather from The Pine Cone Tea Cup has given me the Kreativ Blogger award. If you haven't check her out you should. She is my #1 Fan, she helps me promote my shop, passes on status updates and is a very sweet online friend. She's not only my #1 Fan, I think she is everyone's #1 fan, she helps so many of her Facebook Page fans, AND she makes great and adorable things.
The rules of the award are that I have to list 7 things you probably don't know about me, and pass this on to 7 kreativ bloggers.
So here are my 7 things
1. I couldn't pass up this opportunity to tell you that I'm a saved, born again, KJV Bible believing Christian. Don't let this scare you off, I don't beat people with the Bible. I do accept that others believe differently than I do and that's what makes life interesting. I believe 100% that my acceptance of Jesus' sacrifice on the cross will lead me to Heaven for an eternity of joy.
Okay if that first thing didn't scare you off and make you exit this blog, we'll continue. LOL
2. I served in the Air Force for 4 years. I was stationed in Texas for basic training and Tech school, North Louisiana in Shreveport, then it was off to South Korea and finally to sunny Florida. While I enjoyed the experience the Air Force gave me, I decided that eventually I wanted a family and I knew I couldn't bear leaving my children if I were to be deployed. That didn't happen for a few more years, but I was happy with my choice when it did.
3. I am very unorganized in my personal life, but I can come and organize your home in a few short hours.
4. I cook a lot, but I hate cooking. My boys have food allergies that limit the amount of processed food to almost none. I've streamlined a lot of my cooking though and I cook in bulk and freeze. I'm open to helping anyone that find themselves in a similar situation.
5. I LOVE the beach. I miss being able to drive 20 minutes to the beach and feel the sand in between my toes and hear the waves crashing into the shore.
6. I CANNOT stand hearing people smack their food or grind their teeth.
7. I used to hand quilt before I had kids. It's too time consuming to do now, I love how quickly most of my items come together makes it worth the time I spend on them. I do have a quilt that I started 8 1/2 years ago as a baby quilt for my niece that just turned 8 yesterday. I should go pull it out so I can work on it a little. I'm pretty sure it's almost done.
Well I hope you enjoyed getting to know me more, and now for my 7 Kretiv Blogger picks.
2. Scrivener's Retreat
3. Trapped In Time
4. Lemon Jitters
5. Miss Malaprop
6. Embellished Bayou
7. Quibby's Bows
Ok so I'm choosing 8 because I have a friend I forgot, but don't want to bump anyone.
8. Erin Rachel Photography