Magnificent Monday

>> Monday, May 3, 2010

Today I am featuring H & J Star Creations again.

Each month this artisan picks a different cause to support. This month H & J is donating 20% of her beach bags sales to skin cancer prevention. She has personally had a few bouts of skin cancer herself. You can find out more here.




My question this month is What is your favorite thing to create?

My favorite thing to create keeps on changing, but right now, I am loving making these little pouch sets. I can an buy a fat quarter set, and make a lot... more will be coming on my site soon.



___________________________________________________________

This month her cause is near and dear to my heart. My Grandfather (who passed away last year) battled cancer 4 different times, two of which were two different types of skin cancer. Get informed and save yourself from getting skin cancer.

1 comments:

Unknown May 5, 2010 at 1:08 AM  

Is this comment thing working now?

Post a Comment